MBBS in Kazakhstan
In the last decade, Kazakhstan has substantially improved in terms of Medical education. Medical aspirants who want to study MBBS from abroad should consider this country as their preferred destination. The medical universities are offering the standard level of education in an affordable fee structure to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The universities provide clinical practice to the aspirants before started practicing their profession to experience good practical exposure.
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is a giant opportunity for students because the universities are well equipped with all modern amenities. The medical universities are approved by MCI and WHO. After completing MBBS from Kazakhstan, aspirants can work across the globe depending upon their preferences.
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Every students demand strong reason for WHY. Here we let you familiar with some benefits.
- IELTS/TOEFL is not required for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS from Kazakhstan gives better FMGE percentage than China. FMGE, conducted by MCI is mandatory for medical students who have completed MBBS from abroad to practice in India.
- Affordable tuition fee with highquality of education makes this a lucrative destination for study MBBS from abroad.
- Universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, UNESCO andmany other medical bodies.
- Syllabus of medical universities there is almost similar to that of Indian medical universities.
- It is one of the safest nations when compared to many other Asian and European countries.
- Accommodation cost is quite affordable and the rest depends on individual’s
- The duration of MBBS course there is only offive years, which is less than many other countries like Russia, Philippines, Ukraine, etc.
- Aspirants are eligible for appearing for MCI screening test, USMLE, PLAB, etc. after completing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- English is the medium of instruction; means there is no linguistic barrier in medical universities there.
- The rationof teacher to student is 1:10; which helps teachers to focus on each and every students.
- Every year, thousands of Indian students have shown their interest forMBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Processof getting a visa is easy and simple.
- Students feel comfortable inliving with local people there as they are very kind-hearted and down to earth.
Top Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Disadvantages of Pursuing MBBS from Kazakhstan
It’s not going to be easy for the International students to complete MBBS degree without getting any challenges to adapt themselves in the atmosphere.
- Medical universities provide puppet for practicing, they do not provide dead bodies because of the restrictions for ethical reasons.
- You are not getting more knowledge of diseases as compared to India.
- Guardians will not be there for students to look after. So, they need to be focused instudies without getting distracted towards fun and laziness.
- Students may have to compromise with the weather conditions; andit may cause some problem for the students.
Eligibility for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan
Students must qualify these eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- Students must be atleast 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students must have clear NEET-UG in the admission year.
- No entrance exam like SAT/IELTS like India to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- For general category, students must have passed with an aggregate of 50% in PCB, and have English as a compulsory subject.
- For SC/ST/OBC, students must have passed with an aggregate of 40% with PCB, and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- Students must have valid
Duration for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The duration of MBBS is of five years which is lower than that of many other countries. Students can manage their one year gap after 12th and can start practice in their profession very early after completing internship.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Fill the application form for each university and submit it along with all required documents as per the application form.
- Then university decides either your application is selected or not.
- After university selection, students will get an offer letter.
- Then he/she will have to submit your passport for the visa process.
- Once he/she landed in the country and university officials receive the student upon arrival.
- Students will be placed in hostels of the university.
Student will have to pay the remaining tuition fee to international student department and can join the MBBS course.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- 6 passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate and Clearance certificate of Police.
- 10th and 12th marksheetand passing certificates.
- Scanned copy of NEET-UG scorecard.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
- Bank statement.
Kazakhstan is a former Soviet Republic nation in Central Asia and is the largest landlocked country. The country population is about 18.2 Million which makes it the ninth largest country in the world. 70% of the people follow Islam with Christianity practiced by 26%. Astana is the capital of the country and the largest city is Almaty. The official language is Kazakh and preferred Russian as the second language while English language is used commonly to communicate with the foreignvisitors. The currency of Kazakhstan is Kazakhstani Tenge. The country is well developed in petroleum, mining and natural gas.
The country shares its borders with China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, and also extends from a large part of the Caspian Sea to the west. It is officially a democratic, secular, constitutional republic with a distinct cultural heritage. The climatic condition there is continental, i.e., chilled winters with warm summers.
Tie up with colleges
www.mediconation.com is the largest information portal pertaining to medical studies for International students. We furnish news related to higher medical education, system changes and, latest updates in the medical world. We cover the entire spectrum related to MBBS in India and abroad. Also, we provide comprehensive blogs, articles and research material which can prove lucrative for medical aspirants to excel in their future endeavors.