MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh can be a decent option for the students who want to pursue their studies in abroad. A large number of international students apply every year in medical universities of Bangladesh. The infrastructure and education standard is relatively higher than the other developed nations. There is the benefit for Indian students that the curriculum, study materials, communication and the food quality is similar to India. The degrees are recognized by the reputed medical councils (MCI, WHO) across the globe. From the last few decades, Bangladesh government is improvising the medical education standard in their universities.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh?
Students always need major factors to be convinced for anything. So we have tried to clarify you on some points.
- Medical universities are recognized and approved by MCI, WHO, ECFMG, ACGME, and MCC.
- MBBS from Bangladesh is affordable because oflow fee structure.
- Highquality of accommodation facilities in affordable cost.
- Due to MCI recognition, students have an option to start practicing in India.
- Food habits in Bangladesh are similar to that of India. So Indian students feel like their home. There is alsoavailability of Indian restaurants in most parts of the country.
- Medium of instructions is English for MBBS in medical universities.
- For being a successful doctor, medical students are exposed to many seminars and extracurricular activities in the country to gain experience.
- There is no consumption of drugs and alcohols. So, it is good forthe safety
- The country is well known for the maximum passing percentage for MCI screening and FMGE which is conducted by NBE.
- No donation fee is required to get admission in MBBS.
- Bangladesh offerstop notch medical universities which offer high standard of education and experienced faculty.
TOP COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Duration for MBBS in Bangladesh
The duration is of 5 years for MBBS from Bangladesh. And after completing MBBS, there is a rotatory internship of one year. The semester is divided in between the courses with each semester is of six months.
MBBS course is divided into three phases, inclusive of clinical, pre-clinical and para-clinical.
Process of MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
These are some credentials which need to be fulfilled before taking MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Choose the university according to your preference.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documents for each university.
- After verifying the document, you will get an invitation letter bythe University.
- Then deposit the tuition fees to the university after collecting invitation letter.
- Apply for the visa, and after approving your visa, you may leave for Bangladesh.
For more facilitation, we are here for you to give admission guidance and career counseling, according to your preferences.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Students should be more than 17 or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Must have passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate percentage with PCM and must have scored 60% in Biology itself.
- Students with a maximum gap of two years after 12th are not eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum GPA should be 8.0 in SSC, HSC or equivalent.
- For biology, GPA should be 3.5.
- Students need to qualify NEET if they want to practice in India after completing MBBS from Bangladesh.
Applicant should have the following required a document to study MBBS from Bangladesh.
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificates and mark sheet.
- Ten passport size photographs.
- Scanned copy of appropriate passport.
- Attestation required of all certificates by the competent authority (Education Ministry, Notary Public, and Foreign Ministry).
Bangladesh is located in the South Asian part by sharing their borders with India and Myanmar. Dhaka is the capital of the country and ‘taka’ is the currency of the country. Bangladesh is known as “the land of Bengals “and is the eighth most populous country. Bangla is the official language of Bangladesh. The three renowned rivers of Bengal, i.e., Ganga, Brahmaputra and Meghan are flown through the country. Bangladesh is bordered to the west and north by the Indian states of West Bengal . It opens in the Bay of Bengal from southern part.
Bangladesh is famous for its rich green environment and many waterways. Over the 85% of population follows Islam there. The climatic condition is same as India. The temperature ranges between 30-40 degrees in summer and April is the warmest month of the country.