MBBS in Armenia
Armenia is a country which has shown its consistency and improvement of education in the last few decades, especially in terms of medical education. MBBS in Armenia is no less than getting an MBBS degree in India. Armenia offers great quality of education with low fee structure. Now-a-days, thousands of aspirants from India are going for MBBS in Abroad to take their career to greater heights. Getting MBBS admission in Armenia is a great option and it will fetch you amazing results in the future. The country has well-known universities which have an easy admission procedure which makes an ideal place to study medicine in Armenia.
Why Study MBBS in Armenia?
In this modern era, students prefer more to study MBBS from abroad is because of having limited seats for MBBS/BDS in India. And Armenia has put up their pillars to be the place where students can make their way to pursue their career in medicine. The medical universities of Armenia provide better healthcare facilities and are well equipped with all updated amenities.
- The medical universities of Armenia are recognized and approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- MBBS degree from Armenia is valid across the globe.
- Students may confirm for MBBS admission in Armenia with easy admission procedure.
- Students do not need to pay the donation charges at the time of admission.
- IELTS or TOEFL are not required to study MBBS in Armenia.
- Medical universities of Armenia deliver the higher standard of teaching in low tuition fees.
- Accommodation and allowance are cost-effective and became easy once you will adapt in the atmosphere.
- You will get to know about the new culture and atmosphere, which is necessary for an individual to discover new things and enjoy it.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS in Armenia is English. So, the language will not going to be the matter of concern while studying MBBS in Armenia.
- Students get to experience the global exposure while studying medicine in Armenia.
- After qualifying for the screening test, aspirants can start to practice medicine in India.
- Once the university confirms the admission, visa process is become easy for the student.
Affiliation of Medical Universities of Armenia
The medical universities of Armenia has set their standard as the universities commit the quality of education and having recognition with-
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- Ministry of Science and Education, Armenia
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Armenia
- Other International Bodies.
Top medical universities to study MBBS from Armenia
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Armenia
Students, who wish for pursuing MBBS from Armenia, must fulfill these eligibility criteria-
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year.
- For General category, candidates must have atleast of 50% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and have English as a compulsory subject.
- And for reserved category, they must have 40% at least in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and have English as a compulsory subject too.
- Completed 12th from a recognized board.
- Must have cleared NEET entrace exam.
Duration of studying MBBS from Armenia
Armenia consists of many MCI recognized medical universities of MBBS, and the duration of MBBS course is at least of 6 years (except St. Theresa Medical University) in which it includes 5 years of academic theoretical knowledge and a year included for the internship to take hands on experience in affiliated hospitals. The duration of MBBS for St. Theresa Medical University is of just 5 years.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Armenia
Getting MBBS admission in Armenia is not going to be tough; the procedure will be hassle free only if you have the right guidance.
- Choose a university with accordance to your preference.
- Fill the application form with submitting all required attachments.
- Pay the required Tuition fee at the time of admission.
- You will get an invitation letter by the university in between 4 working days after your submission of the application form.
- Now one can apply for the student visa. Student will get the welcome letter by University and the admission letter by the corresponding college of the University.
Applicant should have the following documents to study MBBS from Armenia.
- Application form should aptly filled.
- Photocopies of class 10th Marksheet and Passing certificate.
- Photocopies of class 12th Marksheet and Passing certificate.
- Photocopy of Passport
- Passport size photographs.
- Medical certificate.
Disadvantages for MBBS in Armenia
Moving into the unfamiliar place is always a concern for students to adapt themselves in accordance to the environment. There are some issues which students can face while studying MBBS in Armenia.
- The climatic condition of Armenia may create worry for the Indian students. Students do not need to be anxious, will definitely adapt in environment after somedays. You may take examples of previous years Indian students studying MBBS in Armenia.
- Communication can lead a barrier; students need to learn the local language of the country to communicate with the local people, which make it comfortable for accommodation.
- The duration of MBBS course in Armenia is 6 years. While in India, it is just of 5.5 years.
- After completing MBBS from Armenia, students need to qualify for screening test to practice medicine in India.
Armenia is a former Soviet Republic country in Caucasus region positioned between Asia and Europe and is the third most densely populated in the Soviet Republic. The capital city is Yerevan and the country has a continental climate. Summers are dry with sunshine while winters are exceedingly cold. Russian language is highly preferred by the host country. Because of it being a part of Russia decades before, has the influence of the Russian language in many parts of Armenia. Armenia is the official language and Armenian Dram is the currency of the country. Dram is the only legal currency of the country uses for the commercial purpose. Currency can be exchanged without puzzling foreigners and they don’t have to pay any amount for the commision to the money exchangers.
Armenia offers the quality of food which is actually much different in taste as compared to India. Armenia was the first country which accepts Christianity as their state religion.