MBBS In Andhra Pradesh
Andra Pradesh is the developing state in India where more than 40 medical colleges are offering MBBS course including Private and government colleges. People in South India are quite serious about studies which help students to focus on studies without any distraction. Even the tuition fees of medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh are quite affordable as compared to other states in India. Basically, studying MBBS in Andhra Pradesh is one of the suitable options due to the high quality of education. Even medical students from other states shifted towards Andhra Pradesh as admission is open for all categories students.
REQUEST CALL BACK!!
Top Medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Eligibity Criteria for MBBS Admission in Andhra Pradesh
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION – For a student who wants to pursue MBBS, the basic eligibility criteria is that the student should have completed his/her 10+2 examinations and must have scored minimum 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology by a recognized board.
- AGE – In order to apply for the medical entrance test, the applicant must have attained an age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission. As per new guidelines, the upper age limit being 25 years of age for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD category candidates.
- NATIONALITY- Candidates of Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), and Foreign Nationals are eligible
- The students also need to give entrance exam i.e., NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) conducted by NTA from 2019 onwards. Students need to score minimum 50th percentile for General category, 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentile for those who fall under general category but are differently abled.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Andhra Pradesh
The duration of MBBS in Andhra Pradesh is said to be 5.5 years including one year of mandatory rotatory internship. The actual academic course is distributed in 9 semesters. The semesters are further divided as Pre-clinical, Para-clinical, and Clinical. The course of the syllabus for 1-2 semesters viz, Pre-clinical include Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology as subjects. For Semester 3-5 viz, Para-clinical, the syllabus includes Community Medicine, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical or Semester 6-9 i.e., Clinical includes Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery, etc.
MBBS as a course has a styling of two degrees, i.e., Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, which are usually conferred together.
After the completion of this 5.5 year course, a student is awarded the basic MBBS degree with which one can practice medicine in any place of his/her choice anywhere in India. The Medical Council of India formulates the course structure for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh.
<pstyle=”text-align: justify;”> After clearing the entrance exam for MBBS i.e., NEET, the students who will be selected for counseling will have to bring original and photocopies of the documents for the verification process.
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th with passing certificates
- Category Certificate
- Scanned copy of NEET-UG scorecard.
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate/li>
- Passport size photographs
About Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh is the seventh largest state, located in the southeastern part. Telugu is considered as the main and official language of the State, Urdu, Hindi, Banjara, and English languages are also spoken in Andhra Pradesh. The weather in Andhra Pradesh is same over the year as there is always sunshine. One of the best things about Andhra Pradesh is the food; you can find varieties of food at the very cheapest price. Even the hostel facilities are quite affordable as compared to other parts of India. As well as the infrastructure is very good, and you can travel one place to another at a very low cost.
Tie up with colleges
www.mediconation.com is the largest information portal pertaining to medical studies for International students. We furnish news related to higher medical education, system changes and, latest updates in the medical world. We cover the entire spectrum related to MBBS in India and abroad. Also, we provide comprehensive blogs, articles and research material which can prove lucrative for medical aspirants to excel in their future endeavors.